Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 20, 2014

Back to Monday

The start of a new week.. a fresh clean week to work out.. stay fit and keep losing weight!
Doesn't matter what is going on in life.. holiday, weekend, week day, workday, sick day, vacation day, stressful day. We always start the day at the gym or doing some type of workout indoor or outdoors. Its the best way to start the day. 
I've been working out now for 4 years.. keeping track for 2 years and I know it's the only way to keep off the weight. Cardio is a daily must. When I start slacking off and don't run as many miles.. I put on weight. 

 

I'm seeing my weight go down each day.. maybe not as much as I'd like but it's heading down in the right direction. I have to remind myself that it took at least 3 months to lose 30 pounds and a full year before I lost 50 total pounds. Day 11 and I have to give myself credit for sticking with my goals. Not eating desserts. I might have a glass of wine, some fried foods but those don't get me off track like I know sugar desserts do. I also know I need to increase my workouts because as we know.. our bodies like to get use to what we are doing and then we reach a point where we don't see any changes and the weight loss has stopped. 

Keep going.. keep reaching my goals one day at a time and before you know it.. Poof.. Those skinny jeans will fit pretty nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment