Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Random-ness of today

Is that even a word? Randomness? Probably not. 

Something about me you probably didn't know.. I was once bitten on the nose by a friends big dog. It was behind a fence and I was on the other side. It jumped up and bit me. I had 4 punctures wounds in my nose. A zoo donkey also decided to bite my thumb when I was 4. I think it scared me more then it hurt since I don't remember if the bite broke the skin on my thumb. 

Last Friday, I was almost attacked by a customers dog. Scary... Thankfully, the owner was home and rescued me not a second too soon. I decided to get out of there and not go back to that house. Best to be safe then sorry this dog clearly had issues and it was just a big dangerous puppy.. 


I am starting a new challenge.. "The Push Up Challenge"

The challenge is going to be simple.
 Just do as many push ups as you can. 
Real  push ups, not the girly ones. 
Every day do as many real push ups as you can and record it.. keep trying to do more each day.. There is no stop date.. just do push ups every day.. anytime of the day.. 

Today, I did my push-ups after my planks so my arms were a bit tired. I did 5 with good form. They don't count if you don't have correct form. 

How did my running go today? Great.. I am doing the split workout.. 3 miles on the cross ramp.. hills and hard 12 resistance.. 15 minutes forward and 15 minutes backward. I was warmed up and ready to run on the treadmill. Hills 1.5 incline at 6.0mph 
in 60 minutes 6 miles done! 

Yesterday we went to a 3D movie.. The 2nd part of the Hobbit. The kids really like the special glasses. 

Celina actually looks normal in the glasses. 

The kids had no interest in seeing this movie because they saw Frozen on Friday. It was probably a good thing with all the killing in the movie. 
As cold as it was last night we went to Chili's and had the chips with tons of salsa. The waitress got my salsa addiction and kept bring it like it was water. She got a really good tip! The kids and I split the chicken fajitas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment