Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It might be -15, wind chill -45 but I'm going out there!

It might be -15 but at least it's sunny. The warm up is on the way.. tomorrow back into the teens and back to cross country skiing! 
I'm not spending much time outside. It's more like run from the car to inside quickly as possible. The gym is always the right temperature in the winter. I actually look forward to a little blast of cold air now and then.. 
I want 2014 to be the year my kids start running with me every day. I'd love to get them to run races with me. It would be a fun family activity. 3 to 4 miles races would be a good distance for them to run every day. Plus I'd love the company. Steve is just going to bike along since he doesn't want to run. 

Day 19, Healthy eating.. What changes have I made over the last 19 days? 
I still eat while sitting on the computer. I really wanted wanted to stop doing this.. 
I substitute high calorie snacks for low calorie ones like popcorn, veggies. When I want some thing sweet I eat fruit. 
Cutting back on calories to under 2000 per day. When I'm having a tough day and just want to eat, I make sure it's all low calorie and healthy and don't worry about the number total number of calories I'm eating for the day. Some days I have less others more.. It all evens out. Just trying to be more healthy and still lose a few pounds. 
I'm still doing my challenge to do squats, planks, and pushups every day and I'm guessing I always will. 






No comments:

Post a Comment