Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 24, 2014

I can't look at Cook Books!

Last night I decided to make some cookies.. It's similar to a sugar cookie but rolled into a ball and dipped in frosting, almond and vanilla flavor. I tried to resist eating any but I must confess.. I tried one and stopped! 
 I've packaged up the rest of these cookies and out of the house they go! No more temptations around!
I had some kind of sugar break down last night.. I started looking at all my cookie cook books. Not a good idea. I felt the urge to binge on sugar.. what to do.. put down the cook books.. quit looking at sugar treats and go have one slice of wheat bread with my chunky Skippy all natural peanut butter. It did the trick. I do know my weakness and it's cookies! Best to avoid contact because I'm not where I want to be yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment