Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I can't stop and I won't stop

That's exactly what I thought about this morning on the treadmill.. I can't stop and I won't stop. Weekends I go it alone to the gym. It's my hard run for the week not because I run faster but because Steve's not there working out with me. I'm on my own to keep going and not stop. 
My run was not pretty... every step I wanted to stop. I tried deep breathing, relaxing my arms, watched the news, looked outside, watched people come into the gym and watched the minutes and miles tick by slowly. It was all I could do to run at 6.0mph, Zero incline for 60 minutes. I actually had to walk for 5 minutes, cool down to make 6miles since I spent about 4 or 5 minutes walking/talking to warm up before I really started running. 

nI'm really missing this little guy. It's been over a week now since I last got to see and hold Evan. Good thing tomorrow is family dinner night. I'll have a few hours to hold and snuggle up to this cutie. Babies just make you happy.. it makes me smile just thinking of this tiny little person.  

My plans for today include cross country skiing with Steve and the kids. I can't wait to get out and enjoy the warm up outside and ski. Makes me happy to ski with my family. We will be going at snail pace but it's good for me to take it easy, look around and enjoy the day. 
I also won't stop this - 10 pound Challenge. Yesterday was Day 1. It was not easy. I really wanted a brownie or m&m candies. I stepped on the scale today, something I haven't done since last spring. I have exactly 10 pounds to lose to get to the number I want in the 130's. I'm not going for all time low weight.. just a weight I can maintain. 

Here's how I did the Day 1 challenge!

Breakfast - 2 wheat bread with chunky PB 300 calories
Noon- Veggie soup 140 calories
snack - popcorn 100 calories
Dinner - Roasted chicken breast, no skin
1 roasted sweet potatoes with light olive oil
Few Chinese noodles with mushrooms. (no idea of how many calories??) 900 total??
Total calories = 1450? 

How much did I burn? 
Cross country ski 1 hour 20 minute = 700 calories
Cleaned 2 hours = 300 calories
Plank, push up, squats and superwoman (? Calories burned)
Total calories burned 1000 aprox
__________________________________________________
Day 2 challenge is starting off good.. 
Breakfast  - 2 wheat bread with chunky PB = 300 calories
Sugar free Hot chocolate w/coffee = 20 calories 
Lunch - 
Snack - 
Dinner- 

Calories burned Running 60 minutes = 700 calories
Calories cleaning 2+ hours = 300 calories
Abs, triceps, at gym 10 minutes = ? Calories burned
Plank, squats, push up and super woman ? Calories 

I can't stop now and I won't stop this challenge until I'm where I want to be.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment