Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome.. YOU found me!

In with the New Year 2014 and in with the new blog.. 

It's all about my weight loss and keeping fit with running, biking, swimming, skiing, weight lifting and anything else to stay FIT for Life! 

A little about me.. 

I'm 45, a mother of three and a new Nana (Grandma) to my first grandson. I lost 50 pounds over 3 years ago and kept the weight off by running, biking, skiing, swimming, weight lifting and any kind of activity to stay fit for life. Last year I decided to become a personal trainer. I've completed many life goals, ran a half marathon, placed 1st in age group in a few 5K, 4 and 2 mile running races. Come follow my never ending journey to keeping the weight off and Run My Buns Off! 






1 comment:

  1. Okay, found you! Now add back in the SUBSCRIBE feature so I can get your updates in my email, pretty please?! Happy 2014. Here's to healthier & happier ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete