Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 13, 2014

Exhaustion sets in...

I was feeling guilty about not going to the gym this morning and running. I did spend 3+ hours downhill skiing, but it didn't feel like much of a workout. I did look up calories burned while downhill skiing, but only counted an hour of time. It felt like we spent a lot more time sitting and riding the chairlift to the top then skiing down.. I burned 450 some calories..


If that wasn't enough exercise.. I needed to get a run in or I'd want to nap. I probably should have just taken a nap but instead 
 I headed back out into the snow to cross country ski for 1 hour and 5 minutes. The ski trail was super icy.. and it didn't help that I was tired. I ended up going 5.24 miles cutting my route a little short. I think it was a combo of down hill and cross country that made my left foot start hurting. I just feel exhausted, not to mention my butt cheeks were frozen. 


Day 4 is going okay.. Felt hungry all day!
Breakfast- 3 slices of whole wheat bread with Chunky PB (450 cal)
Lunch - 2 chicken tenders and a few fries (600 cal?)with ketchup, 1 cup white rice and salsa (300 cal)
Snack-  popcorn (100 cal)
Dinner- Rice, guacamole, chicken, salsa and tomatoes (400 cal)

Total calories ate= 1850 aprox
Total Burned = 1100 aprox

10 pounds to lose.. on my weight loss challenge.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment