Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 6, 2014

Minus 20

It's not good when the weather prevents you from even going outside to workout in a warm gym. I'm taking a forced rest day from running. I will be finding other ways to workout.. 1. do my daily plank, superman, squats and now push up challenge. Plus, I need to break out all that workout equipment and put it to good use. We will see if I come up with something???
Yesterday it was only minus 1..and sunny... 
Looks deceivingly nice.. but not!
I really wanted to go see the dog show. I'm super tempted to get a puppy and have been looking for over a year now. I just can't decide on what breed. Plus, I want the dog that I was meant for.. there are just those dogs that call to you and you know it's a good fit. 
This by far was my favorite.. I would never want to own a sheep dog but they sure are cute.. just a bit big and probably shed like CRaZY...

The Afghan dogs were just weird with their curled tails and long faces. 
I think these tall dogs were wolf hounds? They drew a lot of attention. 
We didn't see any Springier Spaniels but these English Setters  we agreed were pretty nice. It's still a bigger dog then I'd like. 
There were funny looking dogs that we had zero idea of what breed they were, like this one? What is that? 
I still like the idea of a Cockier Spaniel but I think it would shed too much for me. So we are back to the smaller breed.. a mix of a Yorkie and Maltese or Poodle.. Non-shed and small.. 


Steve thinks I need a running dog, but if it's anything like Josie our last dog.. it will take me for a walk.. I'm not sure I need a dog pulling me along for a run. 
Just for fun.. Logan wanted to see what would happen if food colored water would produce a red/pink cloud.. Steve was nice enough to test this out.. guess I should have given him the how you throw the water up instructions. (He threw some on his jacket) 
Poof..a slightly pink cloud... then white cloud.. 

What more fun can you have on a really cold day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment