Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

F R O Z E N

I'm Frozen.. I was craving something sweet, I noticed mixed pre-cut frozen fruit at the store and decided it looked really good. Strawberries, black berries and pineapple. My kind of fruit! I like how the bag had this see though window so you could actually look at the real fruit. Not some drawing of what it should look like. I am never sold on eating frozen fruit because I always picture it covered in ice crystals from being in the freezer too long. This was not the case with this fruit. I have no idea of why it has never occurred to me before to buy this fruit. It makes a great healthy dessert. Just open the bag and pour. Of course eating it when it's -15 below might not be the best idea. I will burn more calories shivering!

My vacuum is my favorite house hold equipment. I must vacuum our wood floors daily. There is nothing worse then stepping on some food crumbs. I burn a lot of calories too.. 250 if I clean for an hour
I've been going to the Chiropractor weekly. I always have aches and pains.. it's a combo of age and working out all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment