Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 20, 2014

Feeling Overly hungry.. on Day 11...

This has to be the only day so far I've felt extremely hungry. I tried to cure my hunger by having a cup of hot chocolate. This only has 20 calorie per package and it tastes delicious! 
Today, the temperature keeps dropping. We are down to the teens not to mention the wind is picking up. I decided staying indoors was a lot better then going cross country skiing.

This hot chocolate didn't exactly fill me up.. I made this deal, if I bake I'm allowed to try it.. Popovers have been on my to make list for a while. What a perfect day to try making some piping hot popovers with honey butter. 
They were Ginormous! Cooked perfectly brown and delicious. I have to make these popovers more often. Too easy to make and so good! Steve made soup last night, carrot, leaks and potato so I had a bowl for lunch. 
Logan wanted to show me some of the new ladder drills for foot work. This was hop and touch the ground. Pretty tough but a good balance, ab, cardio workout! 
Everything is making me hungry today. What is the best thing to do if I just want to eat? Raw baby carrots with 1 TBSP lite ranch dressing... I ate more then half the bag with just a small amount of ranch. I try hard to stretch it out to get at least a dab on each carrot stick. 
Not exactly the skinny jeans but trying to stay out of yoga pants. It's too easy to let your waist expand when your pants are super stretchy. It's time to start cooking dinner.. Good thing I found 4 frozen home made ravioli. I'm cooking them up with lots of sauce and having a side of sweet potato. Sounds like a delicious dinner to me and hopefully, will fill me up. If not, I'll be eating an entire bag of popcorn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment