Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 20, 2014

A runner... A biker..a skier... a swimmer.. a weight lifter.. a mother.. a wife.. a friend..

All these labels describe who I am, a mother, runner, swimmer, biker, weight lifter, wife, and friend etc..... sometimes people think they have the right to give you a label. Have you ever heard these words, your stupid, your nothing, I can't stand you, your not responsible.. and the list goes on and on.. Its the negative labels that we shouldn't allow a speck of space to fill up our brain. It takes a long time to erase hurtful labels. I'll stick to the labels that are more important, my own..that make me who I am. Not the people that want to judge you and bring you down. 
 I'm always caught off guard when people go out of there way to bring you down. In stead of listening to the "mouth  vomit" I have to feel sorry for that person. Something must be going on with in themselves to want to stay hurtful comments and label you in a way that is unflattering. I have let it go.. that is the healthy way to be and running helps puts everything in perspective. Sometime all it takes is a few miles and I'm feeling 100% okay with who I am. Happy to be me .. 

Family is what is important.. Only positive family. Those that try to bring you down are nothing! Run that out of your life.. and out of your mind.. 

____________________________________________________

What makes me happy today? 
Running and sweating for an hour
Having the whole family home today on this holiday
Plans to make popovers
Day 11 sticking to my healthy eating/weight loss
Doing my daily plank, squats, Abs, pushups and super women. 
Living life to the fullest
Laughing..
Having a clean house - guess I should be working on that one.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment