Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Taking it slow..and easy

I have a full blown cold. Sneezing up a storm and feeling less then energized. I'm still well enough to run.  The cross ramps were all full. Must be a Wednesday at the gym. I think most that haven't worked out Monday or Tuesday finally realize they better get to the gym and that always happens on a Wednesday. Without the cross ramp to run on.. I headed for the treadmill. I wasn't really ready to run so I walked for 2 minutes then did my running at 6.0, Zero incline today. Nope, no hills just flat running. Today was a great day to test out my walk thought my run to drink water. I walked for a minute after 30 minutes of running then again at 45 minutes, I walked another minute. I finished the last 2 minutes at 7.0mph to almost make 6miles. I was just under at 5.85miles. Close enough. Then off to do my ab workout and head for home... 

Last nights dinner was a frozen pizza. It had zero tomato sauce and luckily we had some garlic-herb roasted cherry tomatoes that I could add along with hot pepper flakes. Frozen pizza always tastes better once fixed up a bit. 
Look who's back in our care. Bandit the 16 year old dogie. We have him till Sunday morning. The only bad part is that he is use to being awake all night long.. we hear barking from midnight till 4am... They work 2nd shift and we think that's when they go to bed.. Ugh!!! 4 more nights of barking. 
I'm pretty sure I won't be eating pineapple any time soon. I had too much.. it started tasting bitter and I could not get that bitterness out off my taste buds. I tried peanut-butter, peppermints and brushing my teeth. Nothing.. only time.. at least I'm back to normal this morning. I won't forget any time soon. No more pineapple for me. 
I'm still going Cross country skiing today even if I'm not feeling the best. It's finally warm enough and I have to get out there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment