Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dark and very cold O'clock

It always feels a bit weird to get up when it's still very dark and go workout! I could have slept in, but my twitching legs and my pounding headache wouldn't let me. Out I went in the dark and cold at very early O'clock to the gym.. (my weird early morning look..Yikes)
I spent 30 minutes on the cross ramp and then the last 30 minutes on the treadmill with random hills at 6.0mph with the last minute at 7.0mph.. Easy 6 hill miles today! 
Last night was game night with the neighbors.. We all really know how to have a good time. Some of us are very competitive!

 Even with all the food in front of me, I managed to not eat any. I drank my calories instead with the Cider at 260.. Best not to drink your calories.. 
 Funny game and a great way to spend the night. Steve won for the men with the most black cards. The game is similar to Apples and Apples but instead a more adult theme. Considering I only had one apple cider drink and lots of water, I still ended up with a headache.
I had zero time to waste this morning.. I had scheduled at 9:15 massage and I was not going to miss out! My last massage was a bit rough.. so I did the smart thing and said I was sore all over and needed a lighter touch.. She always manages to squeeze my neck so hard it hurts.. but mostly the massage felt great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment