Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 23, 2014

90 Minutes of Cardio!

Cross Ramp 30 minute for 3 miles.. Hard hills.. (15 minutes of the time I go forward and the last 15 backward)
No resting.. just a short walk to the treadmill.. More hills.. to 1.5 incline up and down.. at 6.0mph with the last 2 minutes at 7.0mph, 30 minutes or 3 miles done. 
No rest again and another short walk to the stationary bikes. Level 10 for 30 minutes trying to stay around 90 to 100 rpm. 9 miles done!
On to lift weights and do some ab exercises.. I only spend about 10 to 15 minutes per day doing resistance. I'm kind of getting lazy when it comes to lifting weights. Abs (2 different equipment), followed by triceps dips using my body weight, bench press for my shoulders/chest and then bicep curls.. and done!
I really should be spending more time lifting weights.. Maybe weekends I could add a few more minutes.. ?
Yesterday, I was researching where I could swim to start training. I realized its not so much fun getting in the pool when it's below Zero.. Might be wait till March? I did find a masters program for Tri's too and its close to home $45 per month for daily swimming with a coach that will help. I've had a lot of coaching over the years and I'm not sure what else will help other then time in the pool and maybe a structured workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment