Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Getting out of Cabin Fever!

I have to venture outside in this -15 below weather.. It's not going to be pretty.. but I have to get out of this HOUSE! 
Yesterday was tough staying indoors for 24+ hours. Having a cardio rest day was extremely hard because I just love how I feel after a good sweat! 
Just had to share dinner last night. Another bowl of Steve's homemade soup with the added round mini  noodles with a lite ranch salad and a glass of that cider beer/wine. I really wanted to resist having anything else after dinner but those peppermint ice cream sandwiches were calling me from the freezer. Good thing there is only 1 left! 
I do love my water bottles.. just not completely frozen solid
My goal for today.. work, come home have lunch and go to the gym to get in my cardio workout! Its out of my regular workout pattern so its going to take a lot to get myself to the gym. Even loving the cardio sweat. I have an awful time workout much later in the day. I've done it before (as proven) I will do it again!! 

For the record, today I am eating less and lower calories to shed some pounds. I don't want to be saying tomorrow again today.. No excuses! Ask me how I'm doing.. that will help me keep on track! 
Your going to see a lot of food posts because when I diet.. I love to look at food! 

This is what I ate for:
Breakfast: 2 whole wheat bread with chunky peanut butter with water. (325 calories aprox)

Lunch:

Dinner:

Healthy Snack: 

Total Calories consumed:
Total Calories burned with exercise: 

No comments:

Post a Comment