Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 3, 2014

I need to make changes!

The new thing is to wear miss matched socks. I like this idea because who has time to find a matching pair? 
I wake up some days and am not happy with my body.. My arms use to be thinner and I was 10 pounds lighter. I have some fat on my stomach and some dimples on my buns. I have to remind myself that no matter where I am right now.. heavier, not as tone I'm still better then if I didn't workout. I'd have a lot more to complain about. I'm the only one that can make changes. I can do all the working out I want, but if my diet is crap, I'll never get to where I want to go, to be fit. 
It also doesn't help that I make some type of cookie or candy daily. I do know my weakness and it's cookie dough and cake. 

I need to make some diet changes. I know this and every day I vow to eat healthy. I even have identified the time of day where I crash and eat junk... 1 to 4:30pm. Its my tired time of day, my computer time and my downtime. 

Plan:
Stop eating while on the computer or watching TV
Do some stretching and meditation when I'm tired
Have healthy good tasting treats ready to eat
Stay out of the kitchen
Drink more water or have a flavored water. 

 It's not fail proof but I need to take some action to get to where I want to go. I work hard at trying to tone up every day. Now my diet needs to follow so I can see the results of all my workouts. 

The truth about running.. you won't lose weight until you diet..
The truth about doing all those ab crunches.. you won't see your abs until you lose enough body fat
The truth about doing all those squats, your buns will still stay dimpled until you lose body fat. 

The truth.. you won't be fit all over until you lose weight.. diet and eating healthy.. 

The truth hurts and I have to face it.. it's time to make changes in 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment