Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Best Way to Spend Sunday Afternoon!

The local park was PACKED this afternoon. It was 38*F, sunny and a really nice winter day. I had a hard time finding a parking spot and had second thoughts about skiing. I was picturing another busy ski trail day. Wow.. was I wrong!
I hardly saw anyone on the cross country trails with the exception of near the beginning of the trails. I think the newbie skiers stick to the short trails and I go way far out.. 6 miles of skiing in 1 hour and 7 minutes today. Thankfully, the trail groomers had been out today and skiing was much easier. 
12 miles done for today. Not sure how much skiing I'll be able to do the rest of the week. Looks like the polar vortex might be paying Minnesota a visit once again. I don't ski when it's below zero or crazy cold plus windy. 

I still have my planks, squats, push ups and superwoman daily challenge.. might have to wait until I rest up.. after dinner. As long as I do it before the day is done.. doesn't matter what time I finish! 

I need to go look at my GPS results from skiing the last 2 days. Day 10 is almost done.. and I'm  sticking to my healthy foods.. exercise to lose weight! It's slow going but I'm making progress.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment