Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 24, 2014

Not Healthy enough, Fit enough, Fast enough, Thin Enough..

Back in 2012 we made a 2+ hour hike up the tallest mountain in Minnesota, Eagle Mountain. We almost didn't make it to the top thanks to a wrong turn.. We both felt so good making it to the top. What an accomplishment.. then the hike back down.. why is it going up seems to take forever and back down was so quick? 
July 2011.. was my very first 4 miles timed race. I didn't train for this other then run on the cross ramp.  I had slip on running shoes with no backs and no socks. This was my running shoe. I've made a ton of running mistakes but I learned from each one. This was a big first step of many that I've made over the last few years to get Healthy, fit and thin enough to be happy to be me! I might have some set backs.. a little weight gain, not as fast, not eating as healthy.. but I get right back on track. I never stop exercising.. never stop thinking what's next.. 
I miss being able to horse back ride. The fun was in the learning part. So much to know and I had so far to go.. I'm looking for another challenge.. Maybe its my mid life crisis? Some other new fitness challenge hobby to enjoy along with running, skiing, swimming, biking, mountain climbing, boating, and ? 
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment