Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fuzzy Fleece

Fuzzy Fleece with dogs is what I picked out for Celina's school sewing project, pJ pants.  There was not a great selection and I did the best with what the store had. I kind of think the pants will turn out cute for Valentine's Day. 
I'm feeling like I must be missing out on running in the cold, snow and ice. Every day I read and see runner out there running in all kinds of crazy weather. Why am I so resistant to trying it out? I really need to figure out how to get over this hurdle of being a baby about running in winter. Tomorrow I've got a goal of getting those Yak Tracks for running in snow and ice. I think this will be what its going to take. I cannot resist trying something new and this running in winter is new to me. 

I also feel like I'm missing out on doing a Triathlon. I actually can do an indoor one at Lifetime Fitness. 10 minute pool swim, 30 minute bike and 20 minute run. I can't train for the swim portion but I can bike indoors and run. I just need to practice going all out for the duration of the race with a 5 minute rest break. Guess what I'm going to try doing tomorrow morning? I'm starting with a 10 minute warm up on the cross ramp, then will get on the treadmill and then last bike. I want to save up for running 7.0mph for 20 minutes straight and I'll need all the energy I can get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment