Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I completely forgot!

I forgot to do my daily squats yesterday! I have zero excuse even if I was about to come up with a few really lame ones. The real reason? I put off doing it and then completely forgot! That's the reason it's best to do a workout the same time every day. It's pretty hard to forget if you just stick to a pre-determined schedule. I usually am all about the non-schedule but for exercise and making it work for me.. It's a must!
To make up for my memory loss.. I've decided I'll do 100 squats today instead of just 50 using 8 pound dumb bells in each hand. I'll just do 2 sets of 50 and give myself a rest in between. I'm not going to start using/ thinking working out as a punishment. I want to have it be a reward. I just don't want to lose what I've gained in fitness plus, it's time to once again.. step it up. 
Last night it was Game night at the neighbors. I ate dinner and even though all this yummy food, dips, bacon was in front of me.. I didn't eat any thing but a small taste of the 2 dips. I did manage to wash it down with a small bottle of wine over the course of 5 hours. The wine more then made up for not eating any of the food. 
We played "Things".. funny game and a good time. 

I've been treating myself to a every Friday massage. I always think I'm going to really enjoy the massage and it will be relaxing. It's nothing like that. I go to my chiropractor office and this tiny woman has hands of steel. It's a little painful.. and that might be an understatement.. I know she's working on my shoulders/neck but really.. I just want to relax. I do let her know when it's too much and she's backed way off on the pressure. I've just had way better massages but I can't complain.. I'm still getting a weekly massage and it's all covered, so no paying out of pocket. 
One of the best parts of my Friday that I looked forward to all day.. Spending time with Evan. He was once again a tired baby. Didn't wake up for more then a few seconds for me.. Then off to sleep again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment