Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quickest way to warm up in winter!

It was one of those crazy windy days.. Blizzard conditions not far from us.. I definitely skipped cross country skiing.  I sometimes wait and do my plank, squats and superwoman when I'm cold. Today it took me until 8pm to even think about doing my daily  PSS. It sure warmed me up and I needed it. I was chilled. 
If we keep having these really cold, windy winter days. I might just end up doing more minutes of planks through out the day and night! I'd much rather be sweaty then freezing cold. 
Logan had his first Band Concert tonight. I should have taken a photo of tonight's dinner. I had an Original  Butter Burger at Culverts. Delicious! Can you believe I didn't have one onion ring! The kids actually had a few of their onion rings left and I wasn't even tempted to have the rest of them. I should have taken a photo of that burger. Onions, lettuce, mustard and ketchup.. lots of ketchup. I looked up the calories, 360 for the burger. Not too bad considering 200 calories came from the bun! 

Day 7 of my challenge is coming to an end.. how did I do today?

Breakfast - 2-1/2 slices of whole grain bread with chunky PB 
Lunch - 1c. White rice, salsa & 1tbsp fat free sour cream
1 slice whole grain bread with chunky PB
Snack - carrot sticks and 1tbsp lite ranch dressing
Popcorn.
Dinner - Hamburger, 1 chicken wing (no skin)
lots and lots and lots of water! 

Exercise: 
Cross ramp 31 minutes (3 miles)
Treadmill 31 minutes (3 miles)
Abs - 10 minutes
Squat 50 w/16 pounds of weights
Plank: straight arm/bent arm  1 min each
Superwoman 1 minute
Cleaning, 3 hours 




No comments:

Post a Comment