Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 6, 2014

Could I feel any more bored!

It's not the most depressing day of the year for me.. even if they say January 6th is that day. It's just the most boring day EVER! I took full advantage of my Rest day from Cardio.. Its killing me to not go run.. just to let you know.. I feel ultra lazy and bored with everything. Here's what I did enjoy about my rest day...
1. Steve made the best potato, carrot, leek soup. I sampled a small bowl for a snack. He added some small noodles after I tasted this soup. It's for dinner tonight, perfect for a cold below zero night! 

2. I got to take an afternoon nap.. or try nap while watching bad afternoon TV. (this is why I don't watch TV, nothing is on) The nap was needed but I didn't really sleep. 

3. I baked cookies for tomorrow, work customers. Felt good to get that done and out of the way. 

4. Cleaned up the house, vacuumed and did the dishes. (took all of 15 minutes) Plus, started taking down the Christmas lights. 

5. Did my squats (well I still need to do this) pushups 6 today (1 more then yesterday), planks 2 minutes and 1 minute of Superwoman

6. Tried to fix my blog page.. little luck but I won't give up, work in progress. 

7. Started my 2014 calendar.. the cut and paste portion. One done, one to go...

8. Tried to get photos printed for the calendar and/or from our Florida trip. Site crashed.. too many photos 300+. I'll be trying again later tonight. 

9. Won a game of cribbage against Steve. It always feels great to win!

10. Checked out running/bike/swim/ski races for 2014 I might like to enter (indoor tri and a dualathalon). Still so undecided!!!

11. Looked at puppies on the internet. Too cute but still not getting one. 

12. Started watching a movie and got bored, the Hangover. Not sure if this is a funny movie or just stupid movie? 

I really wanted to go to the library today and get myself a ton of new books to read. I was too comfortable to stay indoors. Plus, I couldn't convince Steve to come with me. Maybe I can do this tomorrow? 


13. I also spent at least 15 minutes trying to get the kids to finish home work, practice band lessons, or do anything other then play Mind Craft on the computer. (They have no school tomorrow, too cold so 1 more day to do homework!)

I'm completely out of ideas... maybe there will be something to watch on TV tonight? We are out of eggs or I would have made popovers. Something else for me to do tomorrow... 

14. Steve opened a new big bottle of a Cider beer. We had a taste test. 

Now off to figure out how to spend the next 5 hours till I go to bed. 

I also found out.. we are not going to workout early tomorrow.. Too cold so it's going to be an afternoon workout.. Wish us luck because we might have a hard time going to run... you know the I'm too bored to do anything now and feel ultra lazy... 

Back to being bored... trying not to snack... 

No comments:

Post a Comment