Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I joined!

I have finally joined the Minnesota Distance Running Association or MDRA! You can find them at www.runmdra.org/  . With my membership I can do 3 races for free 4, 7 miles and a fun 4 mile mud run. 

This morning was my usual cardio.. 30 minutes/3 miles on the cross ramp and the last 3 miles/30 minutes running on the treadmill.

It's never easy to do cardio. There are lots of times during my workout that I want to quit and just lay on the couch, rest and take it easy. I have these little motos.. I didn't get this body by sitting on the couch. If I want to keep it, I have to keep working it. Give it all I can at this moment. Don't quit and don't ever give up.
I felt like I was cheating my diet yesterday. All that good tasty frozen fruit and for dinner tons of tomatoes with the low sugar tomato sauce over home-made ravioli with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. 
I've been doing daily squats 22 weeks, planks 13 weeks
Any changes? I do think it's gotten a bit easier. I don't die after 1 minute of a plank and I take a short break before going on to the next minute plank. I've also added 8 pound weights in each hand when I do squats. I'm sure once I lose more weight, I will really see the results of my hard work that have been covered with fat. All those get abs quick workouts will never produce the abs you want till you lose body fat! 


What's in store for today? Day 13? 
I'll be burning calories cleaning for 2+ hours and maybe I'll be able to get myself back to the gym to bike for 30 minutes and lift some weights. Plus, healthy eating that's going to include more of that delicious frozen fruit. Already, off to a good start this morning.. keeping the calorie burning going throughout the day.. feeling good and it's already Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment