Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 30, 2014

S i C K.. and not liking it!

Sick, sick, sick... This pix obviously was not taken today. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal-healthy.. cold, please go away! 
I took it easy once again working out this morning. We had to cut the workout 9 minutes short and that means only 5 miles on the cross ramp. I took it nice and easy cutting back on the resistance.. but still burning 600 calories. 

I am definitely a stress junk eater. One little black box sent me into stress mode. The internet was bumping us off, one by one and yesterday it crashed... I was on the phone way too long with Comcast.. I just hate it when they tell you to go on line to their web page. Clearly if I'm calling about the Internet, I can not get on the web page. Ugh!!!! Found out we need a new box, the first issued ones experienced issues. Go figure!! I just happened to pick the day where the Comcast employees were in a meeting till 2pm. I showed up 35 minutes early so I headed out to shop. Came back at 1:55 to see a line out the door. What the ??? Long story short.. got a new black box, had to wait 2 hours before I could set it up.. then we were back on line.. everyone happy once again. Then I needed a cookie and cookie dough... plus a scoop of ice cream. Was it due to Internet stress, being sick  or all the above? I caved and I was okay.. today.. back to eating healthy no sugar and cutting back on calories (something which I haven't been doing). 

No skiing again for me today. It's nice enough to ski but with a cold.. I'll be spending my afternoon with the 3R's,  reading, resting and relaxing. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow 100% better.. wishful thinking because I'm not liking feeling sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment