Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Seeing Progress!

Seeing progress in my weight loss was a great sign I'm heading in the right direction.. 
I've upped my workouts to  2x's a day getting in 12miles and the work has paid off along with eating healthy. I haven't been starving myself either, eating around 1700 calories per day. The extra miles I've been cross country skiing makes my 30 minute running at 6.0mph with hills feel a bit easier. Today, I did have to drop down to 5.7mph but the incline was increased to 1.5 (random hills) which makes it harder to run. 
Last nights dinner was all of my favorites. Thin slice of pork with out the bone (I actually ate 2) just 2 slices pan fried potatoes, brussel sprouts, and a sweet potato and a tiny slice of french bread with smart butter. Dessert was a granny smith apple. 

Day 7 of my challenge to lose, eat healthy..
Looking forward to wearing my skinny jeans so very soon! That's my reward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment