Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Melting away the buns!

Are my buns melting away? Hard to tell... as that's what this whole blog is about. Running my buns off. The hardest muscle to tone up for me.. my sad glutes! I thought running would make them super tone to the point where I wouldn't have that extra jiggle.. wiggle.. jiggle.. I'm just not sure its possible for everyone to tone up 100%.. but I sure keep trying!
There is also that 6 pack abs.. Is that really a possibility? I'm far from a 6 pack but I can see some results.. those muscle are just really hidden.. but I'll keep working on them a few minutes every day.. 
Yesterday, I was wondering if my socks were the reason my feet have been burning while running. I was under the impression the best socks to run in were the brands made for runners. Moisture wicking and about $15 per pair. Not exactly cheap. then I found some at Target I really liked for half the cost. The socks I tried out today are your miss matched, cheap $4 for 6 pairs of socks at good old Walmart. You know what? No burning on the bottom of my feet. My feet were dry and felt great! I did tighten up my shoe laces since that could also be why.. tighten them up to keep my feet from moving around. My conclusion.. save your money.. wear what ever socks you want but make sure your shoes are a good tight fit. But not too tight! 
We spent Saturday looking at shiny new Trucks. Steve's 11 year old truck is now having repair issues. We came home with this Bright Red Sparkling New 2014 Chevy Truck, loaded with all kinds of fun stuff. Nice that he can keep working and making money now that he has a good work truck again. 
I have to admit.. we were at that dealer for a long time.. over lunch and almost to dinner. I was starving. The sales guy brought us a chocolate muffin and animal crackers. Now If I'm going to break my challenge of no sugar after 16 days it better be worth it. I had half the chocolate muffin. I am 100% okay with eating that muffin with chocolate chips. I got right back on track with no sugar junk. Sometimes life happens and that doesn't mean its all or nothing.. make adjustments and get right back on track the very next meal and day.. 

Day 17..Challenge continues.. still need to lose 10 pounds. slow and steady I'll get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment