Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Running Project

This was the project I was going to make for Christmas. Some place to keep all my running metals.. 
The biggest step was to find a paint brush. After getting the paint, brush and wood all in one place,  there was nothing more to do, but paint! Wood, paint and paint brush (free)
Waiting to let the paint dry and seeing if my Runner Letters would fit? 
I just bought pre-painted letters 99 cents each and hot glued them to the board. Easy!
Hand screwed in the hooks that were $199 for 6.
I'm going to have to start racing more to collect a few more metals! 2- 1st place and one for the 1/2 marathon finisher
My runner trophy is my favorite.. for 1st place 
I even made a soccer metal hanger for Logan. Now to find out if Celina want one for Running, Tennis or Soccer? 
Cheap, easy project.. DONE!


The kids wanted a smoothie.. I guess being in a polar vortex does not prevent them from wanting to eat ice cold treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment