Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 1, 2014

One Day Can Make All the Difference!

Do I feel better today! One dose of antibiotics and I'm feeling so much better. I suppose all that extra sleep yesterday and last night helped. I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon/ evening sleeping the day and night away. I felt so miserable yesterday that I felt the need to have a scoop of coffee ice cream. I just needed some good old comfort food and I found it. 
I would be on day 23 of my no sugar, eat healthy diet, but the last 3 days I've had some sugar, cookies and the ice cream. I'm still counting those junk food days.. I didn't go off the cliff and eat junk all day long. Being sick, I just needed something to help ease the way I was feeling.. and at that moment it was a few chocolate chip cookies, some cookie dough and a scoop of ice cream. I still worked out even if I probably should have taken a few rest days of no cardio. I certainly burned off the extra junk calories and did rest enough with my extra naps and laying around trying to get better. 

I have all these great ideas for my workout. Running faster at 7.0mph... running longer 2 hours... running harder up hills = harder resistance and running just a mile super fast in 6 minutes or under. I really want to start working on all. I just need a plan in place to feel like I can accomplish some of my goals. I definitely think I can work on running a mile faster. I just need to practice running that mile fast every day. My best mile time is 6 minute and 39 seconds in a race.. That's the time to beat. I have to save all these new workout plans for when I'm 100% and today is not the day to start. It's going to be another easy 6 miles.. just doing my workout is enough for today! 

I still have a good 5 pounds I'd love to lose. No more junk as I'm over the feeling like death.. (being sick.. with a pounding headache). Time to drop some calories by eating less.  I keep reading that dropping 1 to 2 pounds a week is best for long term. Slow and easy will keep the weight off. Patience is what is needed.. keep going and keep working on weight loss, fitness, healthy and tone! 

We only have one more full day and Sunday morning with Bandit.



No comments:

Post a Comment