Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm a human alarm clock!

I can't even sleep in on a Saturday.  I have never been able to sleep in very well and usually give up trying. Today... up early and waiting till the gym opens. I'd do my Bikini challenge, but the Interval clock is loud.. I don't think my family wants to hear whistles and count downs... I'll wait till they are all awake. 

I had lasted 16 days without eating Sugar Junk. I'm at day 30 of my no sugar challenge. My 16 day streak ended with a Chocolate chip muffin.. at the car dealership. It can be stressful buying a new Truck. I caved when the car sales guy brought in some food. It was 3 hours past lunch and I was starving. I didn't eat the whole thing but just had a few bites. Not the end of the world. I should be able to get right back on track. The next day I made Fortune cookies.. which I had to taste and Steve made a apple tart for dessert. Little by little sugar was creeping back into my life. Little bit of cookie dough here and some Ice cream at night.. and a lot of brownies.. Friday, I did it! No sugar and just like that I'm back on track. I can't exactly say I'm on a streak of 30 days.. but I did semi control the sugar from day 16 to now.. Which was hard to do. If you mess up your diet.. get right back on track and don't beat yourself up. Just pick up where you left off. That's what I'm doing. I'm not starting over.. I am picking up where I left off.. .. 

_____________________________________________________

Are you a morning person or night? I'm definitely a morning person and always have been.. 


What is your weakness food... that you just cant be around?  Its a toss up between Ice cream and cake. 

What time do you get up on the weekends? 7am or earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment