Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 6, 2014

This is Kicking my Buns!

Day 3 of the Bikini Challenge.

 Running 6 miles done.. I even played around with speed and hills today on the treadmill. 1.5 max incline with rolling hills.. 5.7, 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0mph during the whole 30 minutes or 3 miles. Plus the cross ramp I was back to increasing the incline and resistance 3 miles done.. Then off to do some weights and my ab exercises at the gym.

Day 3... It hurts.. I'm sore, but I keep going.. because it will get easier! (50 sec exercise with 10 sec break)
1. SPEED SQUATS 46
2. HIGH KNEES 114
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 25
5. TRICEP DIPS 40
6. BURPEES 0 n/a
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 26
(Heart Rate) don't know....
 (Hold as long as I can....with as much rest as needed between exercises)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30 + 30sec
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 +                                              30sec
10. Super Woman 2 min

This is what I think I look like... I know.. wishful thinking.. I'm not 21 anymore.. (smile)
 or this when I run... ha, ha, ha


But it's probably more like this... only with larger towel and messed up toe nails. 




No comments:

Post a Comment