Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fox on the run...

1975 Fox On the Run, by Sweet,  was one of my favorite songs when I was 7. Some neighbor boys nick-named me "The Fox". Those boys couldn't catch me on a running/hiding game we'd play at night in the summer during holiday picnics with the neighbors. 

I have Fox on the run on my Ipod and the last few minutes of my fast mile 7.5mph... that song played.. It gave me the push I needed to keep running past 3 miles and finish the 30 minutes at 3.3miles. It felt great to finish strong today. 
Sunday night family dinner.. Steve made a really good ham. I like it best when he uses pineapple and cayenne pepper on the ham.. Sweet and spicy! I made more home made bread, Kendra made fresh pan roasted Brussels sprouts, and Steve made the other side of sweet potatoes - asparagus and a red coleslaw. So much food and all so good! It's a good thing we have leftovers because I know exactly what I'll be eating for lunch!
I was not as fancy with dessert last night.. I made a box angle food cake, and used the rest of the cool whip then added cheesecake pudding to the cool whip and it was much better, topped with fresh strawberries. 

I'm still doing the Bikini Challenge.. Day 7


1. SPEED SQUATS 40
2. HIGH KNEES 112
3. PUSH UPS 16
4. SQUAT JUMPS 25
5. TRICEP DIPS 45
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30 + 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK1:30 + 30
10. Super Woman 2:00

________________________________________________________

How was your weekend? 

What song makes you workout harder / run faster? 

No comments:

Post a Comment