Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day 2014
Steve and I got up super early today to go workout... We both remembered to wear Red/Pink for our Valentine's day workout. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him working out with me. It's nice to keep each other motivated and I really do love him next to me every morning..running along... 
It felt really good to get the workout done and out of the way at 5am. I had some weird leg pain this morning and decided it would be better to just run on the cross ramp for an hour. The cross ramp felt hard today.. and I could not wait till I was counting down the last few minutes.. 6 miles done in 60 minutes! We did our usual 10 minute of ab exercises, plus I worked my triceps and then we were off for home... 
I could not take a non-blurry photo.. must have been way too early. I kind of have this problem in the morning.. I have no idea of what I'm doing till I really wake up.. I kind of stumble around, half remembering what I'm doing for at least a half hour.. 
I love seeing how many calories I burn during a workout.. 704 calories for the hour! It's a good thing I worked out because I'm going to have some chocolate, banana bread and pizza! It is a special day... and I'm treating myself to a splurge day.. then right back on track tomorrow.. 
I love making cookies. Yesterday I made almond cookies and frosted them. I wasn't sure how the frosting would taste, but surprise it was good! I cheated and used fluffy can frosting. 
I have the best recipe for the best ever banana bread. It's super moist.. I made 4 mini loaves yesterday and that's exactly what I'm having for breakfast today!

This little guy is spending the rest of the day snuggling with me.. Some good couch time together.  I really want to wake him up to play.. It's going to be a great day.. spent with my kids and grandson... 
__________________________________________

What do you like getting for Valentine's day? I love giving.. but if your going to get me something. I love chocolates in those heart shaped boxes. Flowers or a plant are also nice any day of the year! 

How do you spend Valentine's day? Pizza making dinner and playing with my kids and grandson... little cleaning and laundry, lunch with my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment