Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Worked it.. my way!

It might have been a rough but beautiful drive to the gym this morning, but I worked it! That is worked my butt off.. or tried to. 
I'm just trying to get motivated to do my Daily Bikini Challenge I think it's day 18? I need to rest first... so you'll have to give me a few more minutes of laying on the floor. 
Celina has to make crepes with bananas in a caramel sauce for a school class. She wanted to try making them at home and we were happy to try them out. She is a pretty good cook with a little help. Steve helped her while I was at the gym but I came home to a delicious breakfast waiting for me. 
I'd still rather have crepes with raspberry jelly... then anything else.. and that's exactly what I did.. The perfect post running food. 
I just notice this huge icicle hanging off the side of our garage.  Makes me want to go out there and break it off, just for fun. Did you ever suck on these when you were a kid? I probably did, but it grosses me out to think I might have, so I'll just pretend, No never!!!
Here's more of my glitter obsession.. "L" for Lorraine.. 

Back to my running my buns off today.. 3 miles = 30 minutes on the cross ramp, 31 minutes on the treadmill at 5.5mph. I know.. slow.. running. Plus, the incline was broken so no hills either. I was a super slacker. I did feel like I could have kept running for miles and miles at this nice pace. 

Which brings me to another question.. I work so hard at working out every day.. why do I let my diet go? My buns are never going to get tone (cellulite free) with out more hard work going into my diet or healthy eating. I really need to get back to limiting sugar. Easy to say after I've just been eating Crepes with jelly for breakfast. Seriously.. If I want to keep improving, tone those buns, arms, abs, legs.. I must watch what I eat. I love this saying.. What you eat in private..you wear in public.. 
Day 18 Bikini Challenge.. 
1. SPEED SQUATS 42
2. HIGH KNEES 116
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 28
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:00/1:00
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/30
10. Super Woman 2:00

___________________________________________________________________________

Any healthy eating tips? 

What are you obsessed with right now? 

Ever eat snow or icicles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment