Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You are what you eat!

Not a lot of words.. Just photos of what I ate.. Morning breakfast.. Just whole grain bread with Chunky PB.. Didn't have a photo with just wheat bread.. Calories bread 200, PB 100 = 300 breakfast
Okay, I caved.. but instead of having a monster slice.. it was a small sliver of cake. Just enough to get me over my craving but not enough to make me mad about my food choices! Cake = 200 Calories, mid morning snack craving!
 1 chocolate, chocolate chip crinkle cookie.. I had to try them before giving them out for work. 75 calories mid morning snack
 Leftover lasagna for lunch.. this should hold me over to dinner... 600 calories = lunch
I'll be posting the rest of my food in pix as I eat.. Maybe a visual will help me get back on track tomorrow! That leaves about 500 calories for dinner..... Soup? .. and I only drink water and lots of it! Sunday's I do a glass or two of wine but that's the only liquid calories I drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment