Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Running Stuff..

I do love new running stuff. 
I finally found some cute hot pink arm sleeves for cold-ish running weather. It's when I'm too hot for a shirt over my tank but it's still 40+F outside where my arms are C O L D.. This is the perfect solution and the best part.. they were only $9 at TJ Maxx.. I love finding bargins.. 
I also found matching gloves that are light reflecting.. 
Another indoor gym day... It's a good thing because this new running stuff won't work for below zero mornings.. 
Same old, same old today.. I didn't feel like mixing up my new normal workout at the gym. 30 minutes on the cross ramp - 3 miles done, 30 minutes on the treadmill.. flat.. 6.0mph and the last 3 minutes 7.0mph = 3 miles done for a total of 6 easy miles today. I had a hard time running while laughing this morning on the treadmill. I was listening to the radio and they did a funny prank call... Steve said everyone looked at me, then looked at him.. I was laughing pretty hard but it sure did entertain me for my run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment