Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Two Compliments... What's going on?

This was not the best Selfie.. Headless..I actually wore something other then leggings yesterday. I tend to wear the same old things. I found a sweater hanging in my closet and decided why not.. and then put on some jeans. Jeans are just not as comfy as legging .. I kept having this dream last night where I could not fit into any of my summer shorts. Now that's a nightmare! 

I didn't feel like working on our taxes yesterday.. I still have 5 of those bags full of receipts to go through. I just avoided the whole need to do our tax thing and did some therapeutic shopping for me instead. While I was at TJ Maxx checking out the jewelry the woman at the counter struck up a conversation with me while I was browsing.. Some how I mentioned going to DC with my daughter and grandson.. when she said.. "how can you be a grandmother.. you Still look like a baby yourself". A few hours later Steve and I were at the Insurance office and the owner woman who I haven't seen in a few years, said.. "how is it possible you are getting younger looking?" Two compliments in one day! I'll take it! Thank you very much.. I needed that! 
Back to shopping.. I was a bit distracted by the complements.. I didn't find anything I liked or even wanted to try on at TJ Maxx. I decided to go to the Running Room. Maybe its me, but I hate being bothered by sales people when I'm just looking. I didn't know what I wanted, but I wanted to look at everything. Is there something wrong with that? I did wear my Brooks Glycerin 11 running shoes in case I decided to get new shoes. I dislike being told what shoes I should look at. Mine were more stability shoes, as I was told by the sales woman. She directed me to look at only certain shoes based on Stability. I want to try on and look at what I want. Not what I'm told based on what someone else told me I should run in.. I'm the one who needs to figure that out.. I left empty handed.. Too much pressure and I didn't know what I wanted. I need to go to a bigger store on a busy day so they will leave me alone!
Our picky eater requested chicken and asparagus for dinner last night. He wanted it Asian style and he was going to cook. He's getting to be a good cook, it was pretty delicious! Best part is.. he eats and doesn't complain about his own cooking. Win..win for all!
It's that time of day.. I need to do my Bikini Challenge Exercises.. Day 22... I'm so not feeling like doing anymore today. My running again was easy 6.0mph pace for 23 minutes then ran at 6.5mph just to get in 3 miles before the 30 minutes was up.. and 3 miles on the cross ramp. My ab workout was cut short.. Steve needed a little more wake up time and made us late to the gym. I'm more of a on-time person, but it's a small price to have him workout with me.. 

1. SPEED SQUATS 41
2. HIGH KNEES 125
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
 (Doing the last 3 2x's per day.. (morning and night)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 /30
10. Super Woman 2:00



No comments:

Post a Comment