Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Funny Pants.. and I tried this!

Celina and I got a good laugh out of her sewing skills. She so takes after me  in that department! I'm a safety Pin and hot glue person to fix all.. and now duck tape! Her pants were pretty interesting. We found 3 holes in a place where you don't want holes.. and extra fabric sticking out of the stitching.. 
I was pretty excited to try a new workout plan. It's not a huge change but a change that mixed up my morning cardio. I did 15 seconds of sprints.. going as fast as my legs would move, then I'd recover going normal pace for 45 seconds on the cross ramp. I did that for a full 30 minutes and burned 400 calories in 3.3 miles. I keep reading in order to get faster and burn more calories you have to do this high intensity workout, short bursts of energy followed by a rest, and repeat. Time went really fast and I felt really good! 

My 30 minute treadmill workout was running at 6.5mph or  a 9:14 per minute mile for 2 miles, and the last mile at 7.0mph or an  8:34 minute mile. The last 3 minutes back at 6.5mph, 3.3 hilly miles done! 

Weighted myself on the scale at the gym and was down a whole pound today! That was also after drinking at least 16 oz of water to replenish the water-loss from sweat! 

This is the indoor dome track I want to run.. 4x's around is a mile.. and its free to do during the week M-F, 7am to 3pm. I just need to find the motivation to want to run in the afternoon. 

Logan had soccer practice at the dome last night. We did a bad thing. Walked around Target for over an hour looking at food. It's just not a good idea. It only makes you crave food! All food! Good thing we got home past snacking time.. I went straight to bed otherwise I would have been on a food binge! Its no wonder I don't like to grocery shop. It just makes me hungry, even if I'm not!

Day 9 Bikini Challenge. (doing it this afternoon..no time now)
1. SPEED SQUATS 46
2. HIGH KNEES 110
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 27
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 28
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:00, 30. 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30, 30 
10. Super Woman 2:00

(Finished at 5:45pm, after skiing! Tired!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment