Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Should you take advice?

I'm all about getting more tone. That's why my blog is Run, Run My Buns off.. To tone up the buns. and all over tone. I pretty much have read all the book at the library on running. Now I want to know what exercises are going to give me the bigger bang for my time. It's all about putting in the time to tone up and also losing enough body fat to see toned muscles. I'm not going for overly skinny. Just healthy tone.. what ever that might be. It has to be maintainable and at 45.. + years old it's a daily struggle to just maintain! I'm curious to see if doing an hour of resistance training 3x's a week will produce results like the trainer woman I recently met. 
I'm pretty excited to have new reading material and can't wait to dig in and absorb all the new information. My plan is to start adding in more resistance training and see what kind of results I end up with.. I don't think I'm any different from other women.. sometimes we can't "see" the results of our dieting, toning.. It takes others to notice or a photo.. I just have to remember.. all the little changes I make, will eventually add up to a big change! I just want those changes in a good healthy direction. 
Don't you just love glitter? I have a fun photo project with glitter. I'll post the pictures on Valentine's  day.. 
 Fridays usually are massage day.. lucky me.. today (Tuesday) is massage afternoon.. I really do think the reason I don't get sore legs from running is due to my weekly massage and weekly visits to the chiropractor. I use to have really bad back pain and now with yoga.. and all the visits to get fixed up.. I'm feeling great all the time. 

____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment