Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Amazingly Delicious!

This has to be one of the biggest reasons I don't lose weight. I have to blame it on something other then my need to eat fries, cake and ice cream on a daily basis. 
Steve is such a good cook. Thankfully, he does 99% of the meal cooking. If it was left to me, we'd be eating boxed or frozen already prepared foods. Last night he made a pork roast, pan fried it and used our fresh rosemary to season the pork. There was sour dough bread (store bought) potatoes, sweet peppers with fresh ginger, broccoli and a salad. So much good food. I'm having this as lunch leftovers. I really know how to pile it all on my plate. 
The last 2 days I've put in a few miles 24. I decided it would probably be a good idea to take it easy this morning. My legs felt so heavy and tired the first few minutes on the cross ramp. My legs were like cement blocks. Good thing that feeling went away and then a few good songs came on my Ipod and before you know it.. I was upping the resistance and working hard. After 30 minutes, I switched to running on the treadmill where I did an easy 10 minute mile.. Done with 6 miles today and no more! 
We are expected to get maybe 10" of snow today.. Blizzard tonight and then the polar vortex is going to return to below zero.. I'll be getting in lots of snow shoveling today. My plan after work, is to keep up on all the snow. This way I won't be shoveling more then a few inches at a time. Smart plan and good arm, ab exercise! 
Florida Keys in October.. a good before the bikini challenge photo..
I'm on Day 17 of my challenge.. I think somewhere I screwed up on the days lol..  


1. SPEED SQUATS
2. HIGH KNEES
3. PUSH UPS
4. SQUAT JUMPS
5. TRICEP DIPS
6. BURPEES
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK
9. Straight Arm PLANK
10. Super Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment