Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 9, 2014

It's Cake Time...

It is our neighbor friend, Shannon's 40th birthday. I made a Cherry chip cake with strawberries and cool whip, plus made some chocolate happy birthday with hearts to go on top. Easy to make and tasted pretty good. I later thought I should have added vanilla or white chocolate pudding to add flavor.. 
 All the layers.. I don't make cakes that often any more.. and this one actually turned out pretty. 
Once again.. I made home made bread. I really need to start making this more often.. Maybe whole grain too??  It's super easy and quick plus tastes so much better then store bought! 

Party at the neighbors last night.. 
 I didn't make the best snack choices, I did have 3 slices of brochetta that Steve made with my bread, some chips with dip and 1 chicken wing with 2 glasses of red wine and lots and lots of water. 
 I also met another Personal Trainer woman last night. She does not do any cardio. I was shocked! She only lifts weights 3 days a week. This woman won 2nd place in a fitness /body tone competition in October. She got down to 9% body fat and only ate protein for weeks to get that low in fat. She looked amazing in the photos. Of course like she said.. you can't maintain that same body and 4 months later.. pretty much back to where she was before the competition. It was really nice to talk with another trainer. She has only been certified for 3 years and has a heated gym in her garage. The nice part. She invited me to train with her and lives super close by.. next neighborhood over from us. I will definitely be calling. Now to find some one who loves to run out side as much as me.. I really need to work on my kids.. 
We didn't even stay out very late.. home by 11pm.. Which is late enough considering I'm up early every day.. and bed is usually around 9:30pm.. 
It was another morning where everyone wanted home made waffles for breakfast. My secret is to add vanilla to the batter.. Steve even cooked up some thick slices of bacon in the oven.. nice and crispy. 
Not healthy eating this morning, I'll be back on track the rest of the day with healthy foods. 

Today running on the cross ramp resistance 11-12 forward & 12-13-14 backward = 3 miles total in 30 minutes. 
Treadmill.. 6.5mph (or a 9:14 minute per mile)  for 2 mile (random hills to 1.5 incline) 7.0mph (8:34 minute per mile)1 mile, 3 miles done in 27.30 minutes and finished the 30 minutes at 6.5mph.. 3.3 miles total running. 

Weekly running total?
Cross ramp 21 miles
Treadmill 21 miles

Day 6 of the bikini challenge.
1. SPEED SQUATS 46
2. HIGH KNEES 117
3. PUSH UPS 15
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30 + 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 + 1
10. Super Woman 2:00

________________________________________________________________________

What was the last food you cooked or baked for your family? Waffles this morning. I try to bake at least 3times a week. Usually it's just cookies or candies for work. 

What are your Sunday workout goals? Running 6 miles, bikini challenge, and weights at the gym - mostly core & arms. Trying to eat healthy for lunch & dinner.

Any Sunday plans? Family dinner, making bread, cleaning the house, workout is done, shopping..reading the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment