Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's been since the 19th

Can you believe, the last time I went cross country skiing was January 19th! 

It's been way too cold ever since, so no skiing for me when it's below zero! Not the case today.. 28F and a fresh 1" of snow. Perfect ski conditions. 

It took me 1 hour and 14 minute to ski 6 miles. 

A bit slow.. but I did it.. I couldn't  stop looking around in the woods. It was so pretty and so quiet. 

I was a bit tired this afternoon. I not only did running speed work this morning, but worked for 3 hours in the morning. By lunch time I was starving! 
I had some spicy hummus with pita chips along with some veggie soup and a banana. A huge lunch, but just what I needed after burning all those calories.
 A tiny sugar boost.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment