Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 24, 2014

How time flew...

My baby girl is 14 today! Happy, Happy birthday my sweet, beautiful, funny Celina. Where did the years go.. seems like yesterday you were just a little baby.. 
Auntie Celina wanted her picture taken Evan. He was very dressed  up for her family birthday party. 


Celina requested lasagna for dinner. We had to make two, one all veggie with egg plant, tomatoes, peppers and fresh mozzarella. The other, with spicy sausage and they were both delicious! I'm super excited to have leftovers for lunch. 
Logan was trying his best to photo bomb every family photo. This is totally something I would have done at his age. 

Celina wanted Chocolate Molten Cake with vanilla ice cream for her birthday cake. She doesn't even like chocolate cake (I know crazy kid) but she does love this cake. It was super chocolaty but turned out perfect. 

Look at those little chubby arms. I got carried away with all the chocolate, it was all over my fingers which I didn't notice till I saw Evan's clothes had chocolate prints all over. I think we got out all the chocolate, dried his clothes, so he could wear something home. 
I get to spend my whole day with this little guy. He's sleeping now.. I got in my morning run before he came over. It's a good thing now I can just spend my day holding him.  

My run was good this morning. Same old same old workout this morning. Consistency is good 99% of the time.. Easy 3 miles on the cross ramp to warm up, then 30 minutes on the treadmill, started off easy at a 10 minute mile (6.0mph) with 1.5% incline, then the next mile at 6.5mph and the last back down at 6.0mph. with random hills. I had to quickly do my every-day abs, arms at the gym, so we could rush home to watch Evan. 

Did I ever re-cap my week? This is my totals for last week (if your interested...)
18 miles on the cross ramp
12 miles on the treadmill
12 miles cross country skiing
Total weekly miles = 52 

Your probably getting sick of my Bikini Challenge, but there are more days to go.. total 92... I'm on Day 21
1. SPEED SQUATS 45
2. HIGH KNEES 125
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 /1:00
10. Super Woman  2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment