Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I have so much to do....

After waking up really early.. I went back to bed. Imagine that! I actually slept and I needed it. So much for going early to the gym. I did something I never did before. I ran not only at 6.5mph for 2 miles but the last mile at 7.0mph and finished in 27:30, the rest of the time I cooled down at 6.0mph.. to finish off the 30 minute run. I also warmed up on the cross ramp. Steve's buddy was on the cross ramp so we talked the entire 30 minutes and the time went by super quick. Steve doesn't normally like to talk and workout.. while I do as the time just is speedy.. which I like. 
I really wanted to make heart shaped waffles for the kids this morning. I was nice and offered the choice, heart shaped - flat or Belgian fluffy waffles. Hearts didn't win.. but they sure were good. I love real maple syrup and this was a treat. 
I read some where that if you take peppermint it makes you more peppy for a workout. I'm not so sure about that.. but it makes my breath minty fresh after eating peanut butter. I just like popping a few mints before I run.. 
Logan sure is growing up.. I found him in the front room this morning where I usually sit.. kind of nice just spending some quiet morning time together. 
It might look like a mess.. this is my system of staying focused on my health.. It keeps me challenged and helps me reach my goals... little baby steps add up and my todo list encourages me to finish what I set out to do each and every day. They might not be all big goals but they are what I need and want todo .

Day 5 challenge! 
1. SPEED SQUATS 48
2. HIGH KNEES 119
3. PUSH UPS 14
4. SQUAT JUMPS 24
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 28
(Heart Rate)
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30 + 30 sec
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 + 30 sec
10. Super Woman 2:00
___________________________________________________________________________

What are your plans for Saturday? Make a strawberry short cake for a neighbors 40th birthday, find her a gift, make chocolate crinkle cookies, make bread and party tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment