Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 23, 2014

See me Struggle, see me Fall, See me get up, See me Run on...

We all have struggles and we all fall..its what comes after the fall.. We pick ourselves up and see where life takes us or in my case.. I get up and run on.. 
The daily struggle to keep working out, keep running to stay fit. I found ways to reward myself when things get hard and it feels like a struggle to keep going. Lately, running has been a struggle, the bikini Challenge has been a struggle, keeping the weight off is always a struggle. I might have felt like I was falling.. or failing myself, but I just pick up and keep running on. This is my reward, pink polish with sparkles of glitter to keep run  on.. It sure was nice having fun finger nails to look at while I ran. I think this needs to be at least a once a month treat. 
Last nights dinner out to eat for Celina's Birthday Party.. Dinner at Kami, where they cook all the food right there on a big grill while you watch. I was too stuffed to eat 99% of the food. I made the mistake of filling up on salad, soup and fried rice. I'll have the leftovers for lunch. I felt a little swollen from the salt attack. Salt Over Load! 
I wanted to try a new running shirt. I put it on this morning and was convinced I would be way too warm. Maybe I'll save this shirt for outdoor 40*F running.. When ever that might be? 
I did something fun today. I got to run next to people on either side of me running at 6.5mph. I ran the same speed, but added those hills, incline to 1.5 for two miles, the last mile I ran at 7.0mph and the last 0.5 miles at 7.5mph and I didn't feel like dying. Finished my 3 miles in 27 minutes then took it easy back down to 6.0mph to cool off and finish my 30 minutes on the treadmill. I started with the cross ramp 3 miles as always. 
Bikini Challenge day 19
1. SPEED SQUATS 42
2. HIGH KNEES 120
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30, 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00, 1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

I had my kids try my Bikini challenge yesterday. They couldn't even do the planks and they were DONE. 


________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment