Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I really needed this today!

What do you know.. A nice Winter Day! It is 40*F, partly sunny which means I had to wear sun glasses while Cross country skiing this afternoon. I really needed the fresh air. I feel so much better now that I could ski. It's just what I needed!
Just as I was about to start skiing a woman who just finished told me the ski trails were excellent. The best ever skiing conditions and she was 100% right! The perfect amount of slip, and sticky enough not to struggle going up hills. 
I'm one happy skier today! Loving every moment I was out there. I did my usual trail 1 hour, 5 minutes for almost 6 miles. 


 My fast mile was #4, 5.9mph..
I just might be able to ski all week long.. These skiing feet are pretty happy just thinking about how much cross country skiing calories I'm going to burn.. and all that fresh air out in the woods. Such a great way to spend an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment