Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This has me down and out...

Once again I'm going on and on about my poor food choices and lack of losing more weight.. Those darn 10 pounds.. I really wanted cake last night when we got home from dinner at 8pm. I was not hungry and it was late, but still wanted it.. I just love cake and we've now had a cake in the frig since Saturday. That cake is just plain evil and it's calling me...It's the store bought cake with that lardy good, but so, so bad for you frosting. Steve said  four small words.. "Do you need it?" He was 100% right. I didn't need it and was thankful he was there to remind me. I don't need it. He hears me wanting to lose that last 10 pounds and is trying to support my efforts and his too. He still has 10 pounds to lose. 
I put in so much effort to go every day to the gym and run. I make good food choices up until lunch 80% of the time.. and some how after lunch.. I forget and want to eat whatever and not think about my real weight loss goals and fitness plan. 

My running and working out has become the easy part. I've changed my morning habits for good but not my evening. I'm tired in the afternoon-evening and this is when I fail myself.. Each and every day. 

I know how to make changes.. its all about baby steps.. but I need a fail proof plan and there is no such thing. I'm never going to be that person who can eat what they want even with exercise. It's always going to be a lot of effort. 

Tired.. take a nap
hungry.. drink more water
Eat like a bird.. 1500 calories.. 


Bikini Challenge, day 22.. Pretty proud that I'm still doing this hard workout. Some days, most days I don't feel like doing more exercises after I've been to the gym the last 1.5hrs. that's the last thing I feel like doing.. But I'm doing it.. hope it becomes a every day habit. 
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 124
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 29
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 30
(Heart Rate)
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30,1:00
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30, 1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00


No comments:

Post a Comment