Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Have you ever tried this?

Look what I found last night.. I don't normally like Oreo's, but love chocolate chip cookie dough. I just had to try these cookies. You know what? They are super good. Tastes just like cookie dough minus the raw eggs. It's too bad they have other bad ingredients.. if they could only take out chemicals that are known to be bad for you. 
 After a few days of speed work.. I took it easy doing 10 minute miles with hills on the treadmill. Same workout on the cross ramp.. 6 easy miles today. I needed a rest.. or easy day! 
Day 8 Bikini Challenge... It's not always easy to do this every day.. but I keep going.. one day at a time.. I don't want to end up like my old self.. 50 pounds over weight.. sitting on the couch all day long.. That's motivation enough! Get off the couch and MOVE!!!

1. SPEED SQUATS 47
2. HIGH KNEES 121
3. PUSH UPS 17
4. SQUAT JUMPS 27
5. TRICEP DIPS 40
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 26
(Heart Rate)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30 + 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30 + 30
10. Super Woman 2:00

___________________________________________________________________________

How are you going to MOVE today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment