Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Couch Day!

I pretty much sat on that couch and laid on the floor all day long after lunch yesterday. This is as far as I got on the Bikini Challenge .. leg lifts.. and that was it! I guess pushing myself hard = increased resistance, on the cross ramp while caffeine was pumping through my veins, then working a physical demanding job just plain tired me out. I didn't even change out of my work-yoga pants... now that's tired.. 
I'm feeling so much better today and I hope to accomplish a lot on my todo list. I can already check off 6 miles on the cross ramp and my ab workout and yoga stretching.

Top 10 things I'm looking forward to This Friday!!!

1. My Friday (weekly) massage.
2. Finishing work
3. Being done with Day 25 Bikini challenge (skipped day 24)
4. It's Friday
5. My weekend long run on Saturday.. going for 2 hours = 12+ miles
6. Rice/salsa for lunch
7. popcorn for a snack
8. $5 nail polish color change
9. Picking up fresh fruit
10. Enjoying today and being in the moment!

Day 25 Bikini Challenge...93 days total because I missed 3..and why is it when I do this short 6 minute exercises that everyone wants to talk to me, needs me for something or I need to come help them right this second. Really.. it's just 6 minutes. 
1. SPEED SQUATS 40
2. HIGH KNEES 123
3. PUSH UPS10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27

8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

_____________________________________________________________________
What are you looking forward to on this Friday?

Doing a long workout this weekend? What? & Why or  Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment