Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Full Blown Blizzard!

We are expected to get any where from 9 inches to over a foot of snow. Blizzard here we go! 
It is super pretty with all that heavy wet snow stuck to all the trees. What's not pretty lifting the stuff off the driveway. It feels like moving bricks! I'm keeping up on the falling snow and make sure it's no more then 1" on the driveway to clear. 
The snow was suppose to start around noon. I decided to nap until the snow arrived. When I woke up an hour later.. this is what I saw.. 
I'm so glad I napped. I needed the rest. Getting up super early and pushing myself to run 12 miles the last few days has worn me out. Plus the fact, I stayed up past 10pm watching TV didn't help and then I had a restless sleep. I have to make up for the lack of sleep and naps just work great. Lets just hope with all this shoveling it will help me sleep tonight!
The weather report is for snow all night till 6am. We'd better set our alarm clocks to get out and shovel at least 2x's over the night. Blizzard should start right about when the snow is expected to stop, blowing, drifting and cold, cold winds.. back to that Polar Vortex .. until sometime next week. 
I do love snow.. but I'm also wondering about spring.. ? Will we even have one this year? Last year it was July 4th before it really warmed up.. 
I'd better get out there and shovel again.. this is going to be a long snow night!
If only we could have won the 400 million lottery last night. We'd be off to some sunny warm place. Dreaming of Florida.. the ocean, 80's and sunshine!
And of course.. running on the beach.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment