Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I remembered.. which is not always easy.

I remembered to wear my heart rate monitor during my Day 2 challenge. Just wanted to see how hard my heart was working, HR 128. Those jumping squats are a killer. This is why I need to lay on the ground after finishing a non-stop workout.. I would like a longer break then 10 seconds! 
I have a confession... I am skipping doing burpees for now.. It's just too much jumping for my feet to handle. Actually, I don't want to make this too hard, so I'm waiting till I am feeling like I need to step up my workout before adding those killer burpees.. If you don't know what they are.. just Google. Google is great for everything!
I treated myself to Chipolte and puppies this afternoon. I have this need to stop at the pet store and just look at all the cute puppies.. That takes care of my need for a dog. Funny how Steve said today he was thinking of putting up the fence again for a dog. I'm like what? Did you just say you wanted a dog? Nope.. he just thought I wanted one.. I would if it didn't bark, or chew up anything. Guess, I'm not looking for a dog any time soon. I'll just keep looking from the window.. Plus, 5 sleepless nights of dog barking reminded me of whats in store if I get a dog. 

The kids are trying to convince me it will be too cold for school tomorrow. It's been so cold every day that I drive the kids to the bus stop. I'm am really ready for a warm up.. 

I found an indoor dome to run... Logan has soccer practice in this dome and it's nice and warm.. 40*F. I really need to try running at this place. It might be an improvement over the treadmill. I'm actually getting use to treadmill running. Watching TV makes the time go by quickly. 

Open Walking & Running- Free to the Public
No Open Walking or Dome Time January 20th, February 6th, 10th, 17th, 24th, 25th, 26th
  • Main Walking & Running Times are Monday-Friday 7:00am-9:00am
    • Walking & Running is also available between 9:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
    • Roughly four laps along the edges of the walls of the facility is a mile.
    • Five laps around the yellow lines on the field is a mile.




No comments:

Post a Comment